Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Welcome to My Law Blog

Hello!  My name is Michael Olinik, and I am an attorney in San Diego, California.  I am writing this blog to share some of my insights into the law and bring attention to some of the latest issues that may affect you.  I encourage you to leave comments.  Please remember that the content on this website is not meant to constitute legal advice, and interactions on this website do not form an attorney-client relationship.  Each person's circumstances are different factually and legally.  In order to receive the best advice, please reach out to an attorney.  If you want to learn more about me and my law office, please feel free to visit my website at www.oliniklaw.com.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions for new topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment